Welcome to our Support Center
K. Installation Procedures – Main Boom & Dipper Stick Calibration
Calibration Results of Booms
- This screen shows the boom’s lengths that were created during the calibration process.
- You can give your machine a unique name by pressing “Rename”.
- If you feel the calculated lengths are incorrect, measure the length of the extension tubes. If the value does not equal the Laser Elevation Difference listed you can change the value and the boom’s lengths will be automatically resized.
- If the dipper stick length is accurate but the main boom is not, you may need to recalibrate with a larger laser elevation difference.
- A variance of ± 10mm of each element length is acceptable. Press the “OK” button and proceed to the bucket calibration.