Welcome to our Support Center
N. Installation Procedures – 2D Sensor Calibration
The 2D Sensor is sensitive to vibration and it’s recommended that you have the machine operating at medium to high RPM during the following alignment process. Higher RPM reduces the vibration and leads to a more accurate calibration.
- Start the 2D Sensor calibration process by pressing the Gearbox on the main screen:
- System Settings >
- 2D Sensor >
- Select your machine from the drop-down menu.
- If your machine isn’t listed, measure the distances for AB (center of main boom pin to center of machine rotation) and BC (center of boom to center of rotation) and input the values.
- When the AB and BC values have been entered, press “Next”.
- Align the machine forward and parallel to the tracks. Press “Next”.
- Wait for the system to complete the alignment process before moving.
- Rotate the cab 90° so the cab is perpendicular to the tracks. Ignore the angle bubble vial, Press “Next” when ready.
- Rotate the cab 90° so that cab is parallel with the tracks. Ignore the angle bubble vial, Press “Next”.
- Rotate the cab 90° so the cab is perpendicular to the tracks. Ignore the angle bubble vial, Press “Next”.
- Press “Done”. Your 2D sensor calibration is complete!