- No need for manual grade checking with a grade rod
- No need to stop and get off the machine to check grade, check everything from your cab.
- Simplified use to meet the needs of construction contractors.
- Simple and fast installation.
Increase productivity, time and money:
- No need to constantly stop your machine to check grade.
- No need for a grade checker for grade control. All information is shown in real time to the operator in the cab.
- Eliminate the grade checker in the hole and over digging thanks to a better accuracy.
iDig System is made for sites conditions:
- With the RF connection you remove the need for cables
- Solar charge eliminates the constraints of regular charging and need for batteries
- The iDig is compact, durable and waterproof
- Work with a ground reference or a laser
- Calculate slopes to reproduce profiles in the same way.
Install your iDig by yourself easily
- Installation and calibration of the iDig System can be done by anyone in less than an hour thanks to the intuitive software and patented system.
- Animations and images guide the operator step-by-step.
- At each start-ip, the iDig automatically recognizes the machine and the bucket by simply rotating the bucket.
Install it yourself in minutes!
Attach the brackets to the arm with the adhesives provided. Clip sensors, fix your tablet and your guiding LED in the cab.
Let’s go, you just have to configure your excavator, it’s a breeze and we are at your side to accompany you.
One iDig system
for all your machines
- Install your iDig excavator guidance from one machine to another in 2 minutes
- The Idig saves the configuration of your excavator and loads them very quickly.
By using your excavator grade control system on several machines, you will return your investment even faster and you will gain in productivity!
Make your investment profitable in less than 3 months!
1. Grade Checker
at $15/h x 2 h/d = $30/day
2. Excavator + Driver
at $80/h x 2 h/d = $160/day
3. Saving time and fuel