iDig : a solution for every field application
For all field applications that you will be confronted with your excavator, iDig Grade Control System will be your ideal partner:
Excavations, Foundations, Trenches, Slopes, Embankments, Parking Lots & Swimming Pools. Dig to the nearest centimeter with the correct percentage of slope and save time on your sites.
On all sites, equip your excavators with the iDig grade control system and boost your productivity.
Dig precise trenches, without errors and without dangers, to work on underground networks by saving time.
Dig with precision and speed, to desired distances, depths and slopes with confidence.
The iDig system will guide you to the correct depth while remaining vertical.
Equip your excavators and easily manage large building areas such as car parks.
Dig to the exact dimensions of the pool becomes child’s play with the iDig grade control system.
- iDig Touch 1D,
for horizontal platforms and trenches
- iDig Touch 2D,
for all fied applications, including for platforms with 2 slopes
Only in the axis of the slope
For every Excavator, iDig system is made for you !
Save time, gain security: iDig system is a guarantee of insurance with your customers.
Most of our customers make their system profitable in less than 3 months, better productivity, more jobs won.
The position of the bucket tooth is always known. All information is shown in real time to the excavator operator.
Thousands of excavator operators already use the iDig system, and you?
On all construction sites, all excavators, the iDig has its place. Many companies and many excavator manufacturers already trust us.
The iDig revolutionizes productivity and time saved on construction sites. Ready to try?
It is Real Time!
iDig System is able to store as many calibrated machines and buckets for each machine as needed.
When your job starts, the iDig automatically identifies the right machine and the right bucket, simply by rotating the bucket. Ideal for a fleet of machines, clip the sensors on the excavator you choose and start!
- No need for manual grade checking with a grade rod
- No need to stop and get off the machine to check grade, check everything from your cab.
- Simplified use to meet the needs of construction contractors.
- Simple and fast installation.
Increase productivity, time and money:
- No need to constantly stop your machine to check grade.
- No need for a grade checker for grade control. All information is shown in real time to the operator in the cab.
- Eliminate the grade checker in the hole and over digging thanks to a better accuracy.
iDig System is made for sites conditions:
- With the RF connection you remove the need for cables
- Solar charge eliminates the constraints of regular charging and need for batteries
- The iDig is compact, durable and waterproof
- Work with a ground reference or a laser
- Calculate slopes to reproduce profiles in the same way.
Install your iDig by yourself easily
- Installation and calibration of the iDig System can be done by anyone in less than an hour thanks to the intuitive software and patented system.
- Animations and images guide the operator step-by-step.
- At each start-ip, the iDig automatically recognizes the machine and the bucket by simply rotating the bucket.
Install it yourself in minutes!
Attach the brackets to the arm with the adhesives provided. Clip sensors, fix your tablet and your guiding LED in the cab.
Let’s go, you just have to configure your excavator, it’s a breeze and we are at your side to accompany you.
One iDig system
for all your machines
- Install your iDig excavator guidance from one machine to another in 2 minutes
- The Idig saves the configuration of your excavator and loads them very quickly.
By using your excavator grade control system on several machines, you will return your investment even faster and you will gain in productivity!
Make your investment profitable in less than 3 months!
1. Grade Checker
at $15/h x 2 h/d = $30/day
2. Excavator + Driver
at $80/h x 2 h/d = $160/day
3. Saving time and fuel